Book Title: How to create a mind
Written by: Ray Kurzweil
From the chapter introduction:
Note: To comply with the requirements of the fair use, the excerpts here are not necessarily the most important or the core concepts or even summary of the book. They are just a few sentences and statements I have highlighted in the book for later reference, hoping that reading them encourage you to buy the book and read it.
- How to create a mind by Ray Kurzweil – Book Review
- Excerpts from “How to create a mind” by Ray Kurzweil (Introduction)
- Transcendent Abilities: Excerpts from How to Create a Mind (Chapter 6)
- The mind as computer: excerpts from “How to create a mind”, chapter 8
- Thought experiments on the mind: excerpts from “How to create a mind”, chapter 9
- How to create a mind (Info + Review + Summary + PDF)
- Ray Kurzweil interviews Marvin Minsky (Video): Is singularity near?